[mythtv-users] What happened to my database?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:14:57 UTC 2010

I am afraid there is not enough information here to help - or at least
for me to help.

Ensure that all backends and FEs are shut down,

ensure that .23 (or what ever you were running before looking at the
upgrade) is running.

install the db backup (is a month ago really the latest you have?)

start up the old MBE that is still not upgraded and is running 0.23
(or whatever version you were running)...

ensure none of you upgraded systems are running.

ensure that permissions on the DB are set correctly.

run up your old systems.