[mythtv-users] mythstatus - screenlet

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 15:27:11 UTC 2010

I have been using the mythstatus screenlet.
I think it is a great little thing that could be a great addition to Mythbuntu.
I dont know where I can post a feature request. Is the dev on here?

Some feature ideas:
 - configurable second line (add ability to change the second line out
of the options such as genre, channel num, channel name etc.)
 - clicking on various items links to mythweb and completes various
searches or opens the appropriate recording page in mythweb.

It would also be a great addition if this was packaged up for use on
desktops. There is even a mythbuntu theme for it.