[mythtv-users] .24 tmdb.py not grabbing any metadata for videos

Michael Jones mythtv at michaelandholly.com
Sat Nov 13 01:07:49 UTC 2010

BZZZZZT!

Sorry.. I made some assumptions..  Should have included more information:

System:  FC13
I upgraded through Axel's ATRPMS binaries with yum.

When I run the same command from the commandline, I get

	The subdirectory "tmdb" containing the modules tmdb_api.py (v0.1.3
or greater),                                   tmdb_ui.py,
	tmdb_exceptions.py must have been installed with the MythTV python
bindings.
	Error:(No module named lxml.etree)

I'm guessing from this that the python bindings are broken.. but not having
to touch it with any previous upgrade, I'm not sure where to start fixing
that one.  I have added the libxml binary, but that doesn't seem to be the
trick.

I'm only making an educated guess.. but.. Is this broken from Atrpms?