[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.24 Live TV Returns to last channel/tuner watched - Not good for me!

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 19:09:38 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Dave Pearson <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk> wrote:
> I definitely preferred the old behaviour in this instance - everything else
> I've looked at in 0.24 is really good, so please don't take this as a
> complaint. Who would I need to send a request to to make this a user
> selectable option?

That is just not going to happen. Sorry, I don't see us adding an
option to support people not giving myth exclusive access to attached
equipment.  It's exactly the kind of setting we've been trying so hard
to *remove*.  We also don't really accept feature requests.
Minimally, I would make a huge, obnoxious stink if someone tried to
add this.  And I can be very obnoxious indeed when it comes to
settings.  ;)

Robert