[mythtv-users] How to check BE state in bash script ?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Thu Nov 11 11:10:36 UTC 2010

Hi,

May somebody advice me how in bash script can I query current backed state ?
I want to reliably know is LiveTv running or not in multi FE environment.
I started play with system events. Here I can use "starting livetv"
event for i.e can create file. My script can discover running livetv by
periodic check this file existence.
Issue is that there is no event like "stopping livetv" - so I can't
reliably discover when last fe stopped livetv.
Is there better way to checking BE state in bash script ?

Thx in advance for help !