[mythtv-users] How to upgrade Ubuntu to MythTV 0.24

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 10:35:22 UTC 2010

Am I right in thinking that the best way to upgrade Ubuntu (Meerkat) to
MythTV 0.24 is to subscribe to the MythBuntu Daily Auto-Builds for 0.24?
Or is there a more stable (i.e. not updated daily) repository?

As usual my thanks go to all of the developers who have worked so hard
on making MythTV the great system that it is - I'm really looking
forward to being able to use NetVision for BBC iPlayer.

Regards,
Dave.