[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.24 Now Available

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Nov 10 22:33:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 14:21 -0800, Robert McNamara wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Greg Woods <greg at gregandeva.net> wrote:
> > If I am running trunk, would I get the same software as the official
> > release if I updated today?
>
> No, trunk and .24 have been in separate branches for several weeks.
> You can safely side-grade to .24 as long as you do it right now and
> don't upgrade trunk any further.  A protocol bump and/or schema change
> is coming.

Thanks for a great release!

If you touch trunk, could you please bump the libs' names to 0.25
already? That would make packaging bleeding packages for trunk easier.
Thanks!
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/