[mythtv-users] Change channel scripts

Andrew C. Stadt acstadt at stadt.ca
Tue Nov 9 17:34:11 UTC 2010

On 08/11/2010 10:50 AM, Mike Bennett wrote:

> On 11/08/2010 08:28 AM, Michael PARKER wrote:

Do you only have the one DTA?  I was running into an issue with two
boxes controlled by the same CommandIR (different emitters) when it was
trying to change the channel on both at the same time - I had to add a
simple lock to the channel change scripts around the SET_TRANSMITTER /
SEND_ONCE commands.  I also had a secondary issue with another satellite
box which kept getting stuck in interactive tv (even the remote which
came with it couldn't always get it responsive - in the end I had to add
a quick power-cycle in its channel change script.

Cheers,

Andrew.