[mythtv-users] PROGID WAS: Can anyone else confirm BBC One HD is not transmitting Program ID's

David Knight dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Nov 7 12:20:11 UTC 2010

On Sat, November 6, 2010 10:11 pm, Another Sillyname wrote:
> Thanks Richard
>
> Are you getting progids for Match of the Day on BBC One HD?  I haven't
> got one for either tonight's showing or the repeat tomorrow morning.
>
> If you're getting them OK I'll do a rescan of the mux.
>
> Regards

I've been noticing for a long time (maybe since I started using
dvbloopback with my DVB-S2 card) that I don't receive any programme id's
on DVB-S/2. I am getting the programme id's fine on my DVB-T
card/recordings. I have already tried deleting and rescanning the
channels. Could the issue be the fact I am using a dvbloopback device? I
use both EIT and XMLTV Radiotimes listings for both DVB-T and DVB-S/2
sources. The EIT settings are configured the same for both DVB-T and
DVB-S/2.

Cheers