[mythtv-users] mythbuntu autobuilds

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Sat Nov 6 23:31:25 UTC 2010

Op 6-11-2010 21:35, Richard Morton schreef:
> On Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick I have autobuilds installed but the latest I get is:
> Build 0.24.0~trunk26882-0ubuntu0~mythbuntu2 for including the
> following oddly named package.
>   - libmyth-0.23 (0.23 on the end!!!!!!)
>
> but I was sure I had seen changesets way beyond this number.
>
> Are my updates broken?
>
> thanks

I noticed here, when RC1 was announced and mythbuntu started following
.24-fixes instead of following trunk, I had to manually remove
libmyth-0.23 and after that reïnstall the .24 version and after that
I've been on te fixes trail.
Never had any trouble with invalid sources entries, I chose .24  when
issueing sudo dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos and just took the windows
way down the next questions(yes, yes ok, yes please, type something in
and so on ;))
I'm at rev27107 running pretty much ok :)