[mythtv-users] BBC One HD to start in test at least on 3rd November.

David Knight dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Nov 5 15:27:10 UTC 2010

On Wed, November 3, 2010 3:06 pm, Andre wrote:
> It seems safe now, today's epg (eit anyway) doesn't have any shows in it
> until they launch, assuming that all goes well it should be ok. I've spent
> some hours changing a load of BBC HD only rules to be any channel so I
> don't miss anything.
>
> I seem to be getting BBC ONE and BBC ONE HD scheduled for the same show,
> which I'm happy with for now, just in case they have some "issues". It's
> likely I will just disable BBC One when One HD is running nicely rather
> than making them all the same to resolve the dual scheduling. When ITV HD
> launched I just deleted the regular ITV, don't need that anymore :-))
>
> Andre

I still have both ITV and ITV HD and have never had any problems with the
program recording from both channels simultaneously. I have set all HD
channels to priority +1 within the channel configuration so that if the
tuner is available I get the programme in HD otherwise it will record the
SD version, which prevents me from missing anything if I have more than
one HD programme scheduled for the same time (I've only got one satellite
tuner at the moment).

Also have a dual tuner DVB-T card receiving Freeview on the same system.

Do you have more than one satellite tuner Andre?

Dave