[mythtv-users] ThreadPool:HTTP: thread pool exhausted (max 5 threads)

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 23:32:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Dan Rose <dan at linuxtrader.com> wrote:
> Been trying this for awhile,  increased mine to 20 or 30 sometimes.  But the
> fix is only temporary for me.  That is, after watching a recording through
> the UPNP mechanism, streamed to any UPNP client,  the issue returns until I
> restart mythtbackend.

What that number needs to be completely depends on what exactly you
are using as clients, etc.  Each UPnP client is likely to take a pile
of connections, as does mythweb and the frontend.  With *just* mythweb
and the frontend, 5 *might* suffice, but that is seeming more
doubtful.  The default was raised to 25 in the last few days.