[mythtv-users] Multiplexing vs multiple cards

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:27:27 UTC 2010

On 4 November 2010 14:52, Jim Morton <Jim at morton.hrcoxmail.com> wrote:

Just in case you don't read all the way to end, there is a link way down
> there just for the UK -

It does seem tricky to get commercial detection to work anything like
consistently in the UK.. I can only assume that our broadcasters use
different methods to the US (probably to try to keep us from filtering out
their ***** advertisements :))

I've tried selecting a few different methods from the setup (I'm on
0.24-fixes) but am yet to find one that works well.

If anyone in the UK does have it working (especially on DVB-S) I'd be glad
to hear what settings you're using :-)

George