[mythtv-users] Weird tuning failure

freedenizen freedenizen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 02:07:31 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Gavin Hurlbut <gjhurlbu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I do read commit messages, but I didn't know that "Make the recent
>> buffer changes threadsafe.  Thanks to natanojl on IRC." was at all
>> related to my problem.
>
> Likely not, but the ticket closure on one ticket, and the other user
> in this mailing list...  with the identical issue... :)
>
> Oh and the ticket (#9168) which precipitated the changes :)
>
> Anyways, try an update.

I'm updating now, thx.

Looking back at #9168 I can see with the help of Capt. Hindsight that
it is related but at the time I didn't put two and two together.

As for the other user with the issue, I did look and even now I can't
find the thread with the same issue.  I appreciate your assistance,
just don't want you to think I didn't try to help myself first.
Granted, maybe I should have updated to the latest trunk before
anything else...