[mythtv-users] OT: Mini-ITX Zotac Ion board with Flex ATX PSU no go?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Nov 3 18:08:20 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:54:06 am Wayne Thomas wrote:
> > out of curiosity, do you have a link to one of the "plug-top" PSU's?
>
>  eBay is riddled with them:
> http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=picopsu&_sacat=0&_odkw=itx+psu&_osacat=0&_
> trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
>
> or to look at the OEM's site:
> http://www.mini-box.com/DC-DC

Thanks for that link to the OEM, I've been working on a marine installation, and they have some great solutions for that.
Much better than using a 12volt-117volt inverter and a standard PSU.

I like it when they say "Survives vehicle engine cranks", that can do absolutely terrible things to a DC supply bus.

If I get this working I may have to add a "Myth Afloat" entry to the WiKi.