[mythtv-users] MythStream for 0.24 or Shoutcast in MythMusic

warpme warpme at o2.pl
Wed Nov 3 08:55:52 UTC 2010

Right. I like 0.24 (using it since month on production system - no major issues).
Only really missing thing is lack of OSD notifications.
I had integrated VoIP/Mail/SystemStats via OSD and it was really nice thing to demo Myth as full home system (especially VoIP integration).
0.24's hasn't any general notification method - so integration Myth with other systems is now strongly reduced, as with .24 You can do control, but can't present any info. Sad.
br