[mythtv-users] How can I re-record a TV series?

Federico Ferri federico.ferri at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 2 15:15:14 UTC 2010

In data luned́ 1 novembre 2010 23:36:40, Greg ha scritto:
: >   I would like to re-record a TV series..My question is how would I
> reset the previously recorded flag..
> I know I can force a re-record on an individual basis,but can this be
> done for a complete series???
>   I had all the "Star Trek TNG' episodes and lost them in a crash..I
> would like to start getting them again,but they are all marked
> previously recorded...

Am i wrong or you can create a rule with the "Schedule Option" -> "Look duplicate in current recordings only"
instead of "Look duplicate in current and previous recordings"

If you select that you should record programs you have alrady recorded, but deleted.

Bye, FF