[mythtv-users] Which is better to try, 0.24-rc1 or 0.24-fixes?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon Nov 1 23:22:34 UTC 2010

On 11/1/2010 18:17, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Ajay Sharma<ajayrockrock at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Raymond Wagner<raymond at wagnerrp.com>  wrote:
>>> ...however there are several changes planned for 0.25
>> Hi, can you give us a brief description of what's planned for 0.25?
>> Just curious...
> I know this won't tell the whole story, but some of it may interest you.
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/query?status=infoneeded&status=started&status=assigned&status=infoneeded_new&status=new&status=accepted&group=status&milestone=0.25

A better page to look at would be...
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/wiki/FutureDevelopment

The two big changes that are likely to happen are the migration of
'mythtv-setup' to a web-based setup running on the master backend, and a
merge/rework of the recording and MythVideo tables including support for
multiple files against a single recording.  Also likely are the
migration of MythMusic and MythGallery to use Storage Groups.