[mythtv-users] What can cause Mythfrontend to be slow closing?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:36:46 UTC 2010

> You are probably getting the 5-second delay followed by a log message
> like "Error in my_thread_global_end(): 2 threads didn't exit".  This
> is an issue with Qt's mysql driver.  See
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/430390 .

Thanks I am running 0.23 so I guess the patch does not help when Myth
is exiting.

I find it strange that it appears to be only happening on some setups
however?  I am sure if it was happening on everyones machines more
people would be posting.

Does mythfrontned run a script when exiting?

I think I have seen this option somewhere but where is it?

I can at least check if it is running a script it is not doing
anything it shouldn't be?

TIA