[mythtv-users] Issue with Exporting and Cutlist not observed

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Thu May 27 14:19:57 UTC 2010

2010/5/26 Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:
> On 05/25/2010 06:08 PM, Bernard Giannetti wrote:
>>
>> > On the list showing the recording(s) if you select the recording it
>> > should show a scissor icon, press the menu key you should get a
>> > popup menu with the first item as cutlist, select that and the
>> > scissor icon should now be coloured showing the cutlist is now
>> > being honoured.
>>
>>  On the Select Recordings screen, when I select/highlight the
>>  recording I want, I see the scissors icon in the bottom left.  If I
>>  hit M (for menu) the only options I have are Clear All, Select All
>>  and Cancel.  To select the item I want, I hit space bar and a
>>  tick/check appears to the right of the recording.
>>
>>  On the Select Archive Items screen, my recording is sitting at the
>>  top.  I notice that in the section that shows a description of the
>>  recording, the scissors icon is now absent. If I hit M the options I
>>  get are Remove Item and Cancel.  If I hit C (to toggle cutlist) no
>>  change appears in the display or on the menu.
>>

> I think you're supposed to hit C in the first screen--where you see the
> scissors.
>
> Mike

you might wanna read this page
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Keybindings
especially the last keybinding for the "Watching a recording only" section
where it clearly specifies that C clears the cutlist.
(nice tip guys)

You might wanna look into another part for your problem.
You could try reading this section of the documentation ,look foor the
word cutlist in there
http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-23.html

Regards
Rob