[mythtv-users] Issue with Exporting and Cutlist not observed

Bernard Giannetti thebernmeister at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 22:08:48 UTC 2010

> On the list showing the
recording(s) if you select the recording it should show a scissor icon,> press
the menu key you should get a popup menu with the first item as cutlist,
that> and the scissor icon should now be coloured showing the cutlist is
being honoured.

> Steve>

On the Select Recordings screen, when I select/highlight the recording I want, I see the scissors icon in the bottom left.  If I hit M (for menu) the only options I have are Clear All, Select All and Cancel.  To select the item I want, I hit space bar and a tick/check appears to the right of the recording.

On the Select Archive Items screen, my recording is sitting at the top.  I notice that in the section that shows a description of the recording, the scissors icon is now absent. If I hit M the options I get are Remove Item and Cancel.  If I hit C (to toggle cutlist) no change appears in the display or on the menu.

If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK. Australia's #1 job site