[mythtv-users] lucid upgrade revo 5.1 sound muffled

trouble trouble at bolles.us
Tue May 25 01:27:08 UTC 2010

Greetings, Long time listener first time caller.
After I Upgraded from Karmic to Lucid this weekend (very smooth after
the karmic debacle). I noticed on my revo 3600  that with the sound set
to 5.1 it was unrecognizingly muffled but when it hits a commercial it
is not.  If I switch to stereo it sounds ok.  I am using the hdmi
connect to to my onkyo reciver .   I have been messing with the sound
settings but nothing seems to work with it set to 5.1, besides setting
it to stereo.

Bryan