[mythtv-users] MythMusic cuts tracks early

Steve Greene sgreene59 at verizon.net
Sun May 23 01:51:55 UTC 2010

Pretty simple problem, I play flac files from an NFS share and sometimes
they cut out early to the next track.  I have seen the following error

        2010-05-22 21:41:54.251 Read frame failed
        [flac @ 0xabc31d20]MAX_READ_SIZE:5000000 reached
        2010-05-22 21:41:59.416 WriteAudio: buffer underrun

I'm running a frontend on an Asus EB1501, connected via ethernet.  I'm
running JYA's excellent repository, with stock Lucid myth .deb's on the
backend.  Mythfrontend log complains about protocol version check
failures.  Could this be related?

Thanks in advance.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far
one can go."
        T.S. Eliot