[mythtv-users] HDPVR worked for 2 days, no more worky now.

Stephen Sassman sassman1 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 13:28:29 UTC 2010

Thanks for that. The problem wasn't the audio, but you pointed me in the
right direction. It looks like the component output on my Motorola
DCT-6416 is no longer working. It was working just a few days ago, but I
tried connecting directly to the TV and nothing. I noticed after I
updated the firmware and plugged back into the cable box that the STB
almost immediately rebooted itself. Weird?? I'm not too worried about it
since we plan to switch to directv within the next few weeks, but I
would like to actually use my brand new HD-PVR until then. I'm curious
if any other comcast users have run into this problem?