[mythtv-users] advice on sound card S/PDIF

Nicola Bortolotti bortolotti.nicola at gmail.com
Fri May 21 06:36:45 UTC 2010

2010/5/20 Anthony Korsman <manak at primus.ca>:
> I'd actually recommend going with a motherboard with spdif out on it. That's
> the route I went and I've never had an issue. My TV is on mute and all audio
> is via spdif from the motherboard.
>
> AK

Thank you all and thank you Jelte, but, since my system is not too
young, I'll think about the solution of motherboard with spdif
embedded. But, first of all, I will search for my manual, perhaps, as
Antony say, it is already present in my motherboard..
Monday or Thusday, if I've got a spdif, I'll update us!
Actually, I'll ask for how to setup it!!  ;-)

THANKS,
    Nicola