[mythtv-users] SVN, mirobridge && Jamu

Nasa nasa01 at comcast.net
Thu May 20 00:44:37 UTC 2010

----- "Doug Vaughan" <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com> wrote:

> Nasa,
>     This is the key message "Mismatched schema version for 
> 'mythvideo.DBSchemaVer':database speaks version 1035, we speak version
> 1034". It is issued by the MythTV python bindings and is preventing
> use 
> of the data base. Until you correct this scheme mismatch neither Jamu
> or 
> Mirobridge will function.
> I do not know how you got in this situation but it is definitely the
> issue,
> Doug
Thanks Doug & Jared,

I do a 'dist clean' before every compile (it's part of my script(simple as it is)
, which follows):


make distclean
svn update
./configure --enable-dvb --enable-proc-opt --enable-opengl-vsync --enable-firewire --enable-opengl-video --enable-pthreads --compile-type=debug --disable-directfb --enable-vdpau
qmake mythtv.pro

What I discovered was that no qmake had been run in the mythtv/bindings/python directory.  I'm not sure when this changed or
if it's intended (easy enough to add the qmake to my very simple script).  But once I did that, followed by make && make install -- 
mirobridge started working (haven't tested jamu yet).

Thanks again,


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list