[mythtv-users] RESOLVED Re: restore initial audio settings

Nicola Bortolotti bortolotti.nicola at gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:31:41 UTC 2010

I've wrote "Alsa:default" instead "ALSA:default" and since it is case
sensitive, it didn't work..

The strange thing is that the defualt voices that filled the combo box at
issue, doesn't contain that entry, and I was costrain to wrote it by hand..
(there isn't a precomipled voice!!)

But, the important is that now it works!!

Thank you all,

    Nicola