[mythtv-users] easiest way to go from storage groups internal player to mplayer

David Durham david.durham.jr at gmail.com
Sat May 15 17:42:58 UTC 2010

Hi, I've got a fresh mythbuntu 10.04 install, and I've started adding
metadata and such to my video collection.  Things are going well, and
I like the browsing features of myth.  Problem is I don't like the
internal player for my videos.  I prefer mplayer.  As I understand
things, this won't work with storage groups .. question is, how do I
turn off storage groups, or otherwise do what needs to be done so that
I can specify mplayer as the default player.

Thanks,
Dave