[mythtv-users] MythNetvision troubleshooting

David Krainess davidkrainess at yahoo.com
Sat May 15 15:02:57 UTC 2010

For those Fedora 12, ATrpms, .23 users who are currently up to date, here is what I did to get this going.

Make sure Flash is installed, I just installed it through Firefox, but you can do with yum using the Adobe repository.

Had a core failure error in the log with every launch of a link with a mythfronteend crash.  Noticed OpenJDK was being used in log as that was the last meaningful log entry before it, I switched to the Sun Java JRE, google "fedora 12 java alternative".  This fixed my issue.