[mythtv-users] Your recording statistics?

Les Gondor les.gondor at gmail.com
Fri May 14 00:19:40 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Eloy Paris <peloy at chapus.net> wrote:

> MythWeb has a nice Recording Statistics page that I take a look at every
> now and then. My stats are as follows:
>
> Number of shows: 330
> Number of episodes: 3150
> First recording: Sunday September 14th, 2003
> Last recording: Sunday May 9th, 2010
> Total Running Time: 6 years 7 months 24 days 16 hrs 44 mins
> Total Recorded: 4 months 11 days 21 hrs 47 mins
> Percent of time spent recording: 0%
>
> Just curious to see what everybody else's stats are.
>
> During the 6.5 years of MythTV use my family has gone from standard
> cable (not digital, but good selection of channels) to basic cable
> (basically channels from stations that broadcast in our area), to no
> cable and just OTA TV (this change just a couple of weeks ago).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Eloy Paris.-

Three tuners and two children skew the statistics, methinks.
Number of shows: 1034Number of episodes:38008First recording:Friday December
24th, 2004Last recording:Thursday May 13th, 2010Total Running Time:5 years 4
months 18 days 7 hrs 29 minsTotal Recorded:3 years 1 month 5 days 10 hrs 26
minsPercent of time spent recording:57%
Les Gondor
--
If you don't know what you're doing, do it neatly.