[mythtv-users] Using MythTV 0.22

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Fri May 14 00:03:25 UTC 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010 22:40:20 -0400,
lanas <lanas at securenet.net> wrote :

> On Thu, 13 May 2010 12:12:08 +1000,
> Christopher Kerr <mythtv at theseekerr.com> wrote :
>
> > FLV's worked fine for me in the 0.22 internal player. What playback
> > profile are you using?
>
> Well, at the moment I have no idea what playback profles are.

I've seen there's a wiki page about that, although I haven't seen any
profile choice in the MythTV menu selection so far.

Using mplayer from the command line, the video files, both .flv
and .avi are playing fine.  If it was possible to tell MythTV to use
mplayer in full screen mode then it could be nice.

I've also checked to see if any TV was viewable and no, no TV at all
(PVR-500 with Schedules Direct installed).  Used to work with Mythdora
5.  I select view TV fromt he main menu then a blacj screen appears
with that logo like a countdown at a beginning of a movie, and then it
goes back to main screen.  Maybe I should look in the log files.  Is
there a debug mode that outputs mode log messages in MythTV ?

Thanks.