[mythtv-users] apache2 error trying to watch recordings through mythweb

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Thu May 13 23:58:44 UTC 2010

When I click to play the recording flowplayer starts playing for about half
a second before stopping. I see video movement, I hear audio, and then it

Apache logs show the following.

[Thu May 13 19:32:35 2010] [error] [client IP] CGI process 32124 didn't
exit, sending SIGKILL, referer:

[Thu May 13 19:34:19 2010] [error] [client IP] CGI process 32143 didn't
exit, sending SIGKILL, referer:

I renamed the flowplayer files hoping it was an issue with flowplayer, no
change other than the different player being used.

[Thu May 13 19:46:49 2010] [error] [client] CGI process 32192
didn't exit, sending SIGKILL, referer: http://server/mythweb/tv/MFPlayer.swf

I tried to google the issue but I found nothing on it. I'm assuming I have a
misconfiguration somewhere in my apache config but it was working several
months ago when I last tried it.

Any help appreciated.