[mythtv-users] MythNetvision troubleshooting

Eric H. Johnson ejohnson at camalytics.com
Thu May 13 18:22:25 UTC 2010

Scott,

I am having a similar problem on Mythbuntu 10.04 64 bit. Flash is installed
and is working fine with Firefox, however I cannot get it to work with
Konqueror or MythNetvision.

On Konqueror under "Settings | Plug-ins" and running scan for plug-ins, it
shows the Flash plug-ins. I also added the paths to the ".so" libraries, but
it still will not work with either applications.

I do not know how similar that is to what must be done under Mythdora. Any
ideas are appreciated.

Regards,
Eric

I can search fine and results come up like MTV -> Shania Twain or Journey,
but when I try to press enter on a video that is highlighted nothing
happens. there's nothing in mythfrontend or mythbackend.log.

I found that Flash was not installed.  This is new Mythdora 12.23.

python-pycurl-7.19.0-4.fc12.x86_64

MySQL-python-1.2.3-0.4.c1.fc12.x86_64

python-lxml-2.2.3-1.fc12.x86_64

libxml2-2.7.6-2.fc12.x86_64