[mythtv-users] RFE: new event for the events framework: missed recording

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu May 13 10:56:20 UTC 2010

I took a quick scan over the events available in the new (0.23) event
framework and there was an event that I had hoped to see that I didn't
and that was a "missed recording".  Most typically this could be a
recording conflict, but I would think that it could also be triggered
for a recording failure of any sort.

I.e. I would like to get an e-mail, or send a popup, or who knows what,
but some kind of notification of a missed recording so that when
somebody comes to me asking why something didn't record, I have a record
I can look back on.

Cheers,
b.