[mythtv-users] Hey! comcast fans

bhaskins at chartermi.net bhaskins at chartermi.net
Wed May 12 23:16:06 UTC 2010

Partial from:
/////
"We called the day of the fire, and tried to suspend the service. We were told we would be charged for that, then when we did resume service we would be charged to turn in back on, and we would lose all our promotions and specials," said "apartment owner".

"Then the guy asked me when I would be bringing my cable boxes, and I was like, 'did you not here what I just said? My apartment burnt down,' " "apartment owner" told the operator.

They  are being charged 13-hundred dollars for two boxes.
/////

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/specials/13onyourside_story.aspx?storyid=121476&catid=216