[mythtv-users] Your recording statistics?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Mon May 10 15:21:13 UTC 2010

On 2010-05-10 16:49, Eloy Paris wrote:
> MythWeb has a nice Recording Statistics page that I take a look at every
> now and then. My stats are as follows:

Number of shows:
    5187
Number of episodes:
    91667
First recording:
    Sunday April 27th, 2008
Last recording:
    Monday May 10th, 2010
Total Running Time:
    2 years 12 days 16 hrs 32 mins
Total Recorded:
    5 years 5 months 6 days 4 hrs 4 mins
Percent of time spent recording:
    38%

Percentage looks bogus to me when I do three channels 24/7.

Backend status shows more weirdness:

Disk Usage Summary:

    * Total Disk Space:
          o Total Space: 1,183,675 MB
          o Space Used: 1,179,850 MB
          o Space Free: 3,824 MB
          o Space Available After Auto-expire: 1,157,020 MB
-->             + Space Used by LiveTV: 0 MB
                + Space Used by Deleted Recordings: 0 MB
                + Space Used by Auto-expirable Recordings: 1,153,196 MB

When LiveTV is all there is, most of the time?
(I rarely watch, so it records *.* into LiveTV and only specific stuff
into Recordings)