[mythtv-users] OSX Live TV issues

Mike beatbreaker82 at gmail.com
Sat May 8 09:15:12 UTC 2010

One of my frontends is my MacBook, there's a link on the wiki to a
page that u can download the app from, works fine. Im not sure if any
congiguration was needed, i just ran it. I've never tried it as a
backend, though I'd imagine it could be a pain in the ass

Sent from my iPhone... don't buy an iPhone.