[mythtv-users] Super tiny fonts (1pt?) in new setup

Chris Cooper cdcooper at shaw.ca
Fri May 7 23:22:44 UTC 2010

When I first tried it I hadn't done such a thorough cleanup, but last night,
as mentioned in my original email, I removed *everything* before
reinstalling
- Removed all myth* and libmyth* packages again.
- Groupremoved Xorg
- Removed a few other misc xorg and font packages that remained
- Cleaned out the /etc/X11, /use/share/mythtv, /usr/lib64/mythtv directories
(and $HOME/.mythtv even though I didn't mention it before)
- Restart
- Reinstalled Xorg and MythTV 0.23
- Removed qt4, qt4-mysql (since atrpms installed qt44 versions)

If I do have a broken theme, it wasn't something left behind from the
directory containing themes I have is /usr/share/mythtv/themes.   Just for
kicks I've removed myththemes and mythtv-themes (why are there two by the
way?), deleted the /usr/share/mythtv/themes directory and reinstalled both
packages again.  No dice.