[mythtv-users] MythTV to MythVideo, best and easiest solution for Mythbuntu 10.4?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri May 7 16:46:34 UTC 2010

On 5/7/2010 12:31, Joseph Fry wrote:
> Is the script maintained?  I always worry about using things outside
> of the mythtv core as they often break and stay broken.

I should note this script only works on 0.23, with the new python
bindings.  It will fail immediately if trying to use the old ones.

Broken scripts in contrib is something that will hopefully change.  If
you've been watching the wiki the past couple weeks, there have been
several dozen scripts moved out of contrib onto the wiki, where anyone
who wants to can then edit and maintain them.