[mythtv-users] Is there a 0.23 "live" preview available in recording screen ?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed May 5 12:01:06 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 08:19 +1000, Christopher Kerr wrote:

> Nah, it still hasn't been rewritten for MythUI. I suspect it's a long
> way down the priorities list, since it's not actually very useful, it
> just looks cool.

It is actually useful.  Sometimes (not as infrequently as one would wish
for) the #$@%^ networks play a re-run episode and don't identify the
episode but instead just provide the "generic" description for it (so
myth, of course, records it -- and yes, I know there is a setting to
turn that off -- not interested thanks).

The live preview makes it easier to see which episodes are repeats of
other episodes that one might have still unwatched without having to
actually select the episode for playback (and then exit and select
another, etc.).

b.