[mythtv-users] Scheduleing recording from guide grid by pressing R, funny?

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:59:16 UTC 2010

I've noticed a situation where if I schedule a recording by pressing R(in my
case) in the program grid guide for a showing that has already started then
repeatedly pressing R to go from "single" to "find one" to "any time any
channel" then the little icon that appears in the corner of that programs
box doesnt change from "S" to "F" to "A" as expected.  I also think that it
may be inconsistent whether or not the underlying rules are stepped through,
though I am not certain on that.  If this isn't a known issue then I will
investigate further.  I've only tried this using the Arclight theme.

I had a look to see if there was a ticket but couldn't find one but thought
I would ask around first.

Stephen

MythTV Version   : 24355
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-23-fixes
Network Protocol : 56
Library API      : 0.23.20100429-1
QT Version       : 4.5.0
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dvb using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu
using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus
using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads
using_live using_mheg