[mythtv-users] Arclight questions

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue May 4 05:35:15 UTC 2010

I just installed .23 and am playing with the new cool features.

I decided to give the new Arclight theme a try.  However, I think I am
not getting the correct display.  I get this weird pixelated blob on
the right side of my screen and when going to my recordings, the
screen gets stuck with a pop-up screen that says loading and has a
blue status line that keeps moving back and forth.

I put up some screen shots.  I assume I have something mis-configured,
but don't know what it is.