[mythtv-users] Upgraded to 10.04, now mythfrontend gets a segmentation fault on live TV

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Sat May 1 16:25:25 UTC 2010

2010/5/1 Douglas Peale <Douglas_Peale at comcast.net>:
<SNIP>
> I just upgraded to Ubuntu 10.04, and now mythfrontend get a segmentation fault when I try and view live TV.
<SNIP>
(No questions is asked, so it's kinda hard to quote the question)

When you get a segmentation fault, you need to create a proper
backtrace with symbols, otherwise no one will be able to help you out.

Once you have a proper backtrace, submit a bugreport with it, you can
use the following guide:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Debugging

Best Regards
Kenni