[mythtv-users] MythArchive - no cutlist

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat May 1 05:51:12 UTC 2010

I've not used MythArchive since 0.21 and I'm on 0.23-fixes now and having
problems.

I have selected projectX as the tool to do the cutlist and enabled the
cutlist for the file (having edited them into place) but as far as I can
see the mythburn.py script never invokes projectX and the commercials are
certainly still present in the iso image.

The mydata.xml file that gets passed around has cutlist set to '1' so the
MythArchive GUI is passing the correct data, just nowt is done!!

Anyone any ideas?

--
Robin Gilks