No subject

Wed Mar 17 21:23:44 UTC 2010

However I did not find anything re the 256M problem nor suggest a BIOS option for something like "shared (video / graphic) memory"
or "Frame Buffer Size" or  "iGPU Frame Buffer Detect" or "iGPU Frame Buffer Size" or "UMA Frame Buffer Size"  which I presume are
required to allocate the required 512M for 1080i vdpau.

There are some 17" laptops that seem to have the necessary (and excess) graphic capabilities such as dual high end NVIDIA chips with
SLI and 512M on each card and ~6Kg with 90 minutes of battery life....  I presume these will run mythtv.  Not sure if "n" wifi is
essential or just a desirement with "g" being enough to do the business, assuming good signal strengths.