[mythtv-users] No analog sound under mythtv .23

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 15:22:40 UTC 2010

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I misread...
>
> I thought the issue was regarding the lack of analog audio (not about
> audio on analog channels)
>
> I believe that problem was answered in another thread ...
>
> nothing to do with the audio output code

Hmm, now I'm confused on the difference.

I'll try to clarify.

I have 3 tuners which capture ATSC video.  Playback from shows
recorded by these works fine.

I have 1 tuner which captures NTSC video.  Playback from shows
recorded by this tuner have no audio output from mythtv.

I'll go gather more specific configuration details.

Dan