No subject

Wed Mar 17 21:23:44 UTC 2010

x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
Do I need to pay to listen to the radio?<br>
 =A0 =A0If you live outside the UK, US and Germany then Last.fm Radio is a =
subscriber feature. This was changed on 22 April 2009; you can read more ab=
out the changes here.<br>
r>
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
 =A0 =A0If you live in the UK, US or Germany:<br>
 =A0 =A0If you live in one of these three countries, you can listen to Last=
.fm Radio for free (with the exception of subscription premium radio featur=
es: listening to playlists and stations of music you&#39;ve loved or tagged=
).<br>

 =A0 =A0If you live in another country:<br>
 =A0 =A0As a Last.fm user living in a country other than the UK, US or Germ=
any you get a 30 track free trial before you need to subscribe to listen to=
 Last.fm Radio.<br>
Short answer: The radio API is fair game to become a myth plug-in, just wit=
h the limitations described above.<br><font color=3D"#888888">
--<br>
mw<br>
[1] I could be wrong because I stopped paying attention to the US mobile ph=
one market in 2007 after ordering a Nokia N95 from Am at zon.<br>