[mythtv-users] Default Start Early and Finish Late times weird

Glen Hawksworth glenhawk at optusnet.com.au
Fri Mar 26 13:33:27 UTC 2010

Hi,
I noticed recently that one-off recordings and new rules were commonly
missing the end of the show. I looked into their rules and while the
start early was set to 3min, their finish late was only set to 3min
instead of the usual 7 that I use.
I looked into recording priorities and sure enough 3min early 7min late
so wtf is going on?!
I then changed the start early time to 2min, programmed a new recording
and what do you know start early 2min end late 2min.
This all seems to have coincided with my update to 0.22, has anyone else
seen this?
Glen

PS: I have only done minimal googling of this problem with no results,
please forgive me if this issue has already been addressed.