[mythtv-users] 8400 VDPAU only Bob2x

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu Mar 25 15:55:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 09:33 -0500, Mitch Gore wrote:

> Well,  My lspci shows G98.  Yes I did try all temporal and they all
> failed.

For the record, I believe that what is listed as "should work" with
various VDPAU cards in terms deinterlacers is in fact somewhat variable.
I had a 9500 card (until the fan died and it fried itself) and that card
was supposed to be able to handle all of the deinterlacers, but in
practice I got stuttering if I used anything beyond Bob2x. I was never
able to solve that problem. My new GT220 card can do all the
deinterlacers just fine.

--Greg