[mythtv-users] 8400 VDPAU only Bob2x

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 03:25:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a Nvidia 8400 with 512mb RAM i just purchased.  It only seems to be
able to do Bob2x de-int.  According to the wiki i should be able to get
temporal 2x.  I have check all the troubleshooting on the wiki.  Any ones
else only been able to get bob2x out of the 8400?

I am considering taking it back and getting a 210 instead but not sure on
the power requirements.  ( my box failed on the 220).  Would the 210 have
any other advantages?

Using a Asus M2NPV-VM motherboard. (PCIe x16 - 1.0)

Thanks,

--
Mitchell